Conclusion

     The double-edged sword of my dad’s influence and the nurturing nature of my mom’s sponsorship lead me to today. I still love to read fantasy novels and write whatever my imagination conjures up. My writing prowess also manifests in the essays I have to write for college, which are unfortunately more draining due to the lack of creative freedom. At least with the blog genre, I have less constraints on the writing choices I can make. Being able to include pictures in this format helps give life to the points I made in my literacy narrative. 

    At Professor Conner's suggestion, I submitted my personal narrative essay to the College for a first year writing competition. I've never been confident in my writing (despite Mom's belief that everything I write deserves to be published), so I don't expect to win. It would be a nice conclusion to my first year here if I did, though.

Comments